Someone PUSHED helen ann OFF the Ledge!!!

Wow so pretty and it's not even got water in it yet! Super excited for you and can't wait to see it grow!
 
Wow so pretty and it's not even got water in it yet! Super excited for you and can't wait to see it grow!
Thank You!
Yes, it is a beautiful tank!:)
I am very excited about starting it!
 
How did I miss this build thread? Sheesh. Guess I need to spend more time on the homepage and see what's going on. Lol. Following
I have 2 threads going for the 2 new tanks!
You better be following ... ALL my SS peeps should be following.
This is the SS tank!!!
 
That is a sweet li'l box!

You must be over the moon, with two tanks to build at the same time. Where does one begin . . .

~Bruce
Yes, it is actually! I am kind of more excited about this build more than the 56g Reef Savvy!!;)
Yes, beyond excited!:D

I know ... The struggle is REAL ;)
 
Last edited:
I am jealous of this build. These are awesome little tanks, one day maybe I will have one myself. Maybe......
Believe me ... had it not been for someone special this would not be happening at this moment.:D
I have stalked this lil' tank for a while and was planning to get in the spring!:rolleyes:
I will admit ... I have looked at this tank no less than 100 times at this point!;):p
It is going to be a very sexy lil' build for sure!;)
 
Thank You!
As soon as I find a stand ... :rolleyes:

I'm not saying this table, but the idea of a tiered stand for a tiered tank..

TOT-3636.jpg


http://www.triodisplay.com/catalog/...cts_id=6259&osCsid=kakuehmau191kh8j5jmqejtgk2
 
Ok, to make it easier for people to follow my build, I will use post #2 to provide daily updates; it will provide the update for the day (if there is one), the link to the specific page it was posted on and the thread number)

My threads seem be get off track easily ... YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! LOVE YA' ... BUT ... ;):p:)
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new