Someone PUSHED helen ann OFF the Ledge!!!

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decisions ... Decisions!!! Maybe doing 2 builds at once wasn't the best Decision!!! ;)

Perhaps you should just get the Reef Savvy tank up and established while you consider the other build. It'll be more peace of mind doing just one build, especially through the holiday season, and it'll certainly be easier on the wallet. I honestly forgot all about the Reef Savvy tank so I didn't mean to throw you such a curve ball. ;);)

OP
OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps you should just get the Reef Savvy tank up and established while you consider the other build. It'll be more peace of mind doing just one build, especially through the holiday season, and it'll certainly be easier on the wallet. I honestly forgot all about the Reef Savvy tank so I didn't mean to throw you such a curve ball. ;);)
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! You!!!;):p
The 56g will be wet before this one!
This one more of plan on paper ... Only looking right now into the stand and light.
Eric was just here and he has a guy that builds stands so he took measurements on the tank and also checked tank out for the best type of light.
Also talked to him about making it a lil' pred tank!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!

OP
OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhhhhhhhhh we going to do a long cycle on both no chemical rushing ... there is NO plan for either tank to have fish or coral until after New Year!;)

OP
OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12/01/2016 Update ...

Now that tank out of box ... looked at it about 100 more times!:D
Started looking for a stand
Eric (aka the fish bf) going to research lighting options ... he did something about an AI Prime something! :rolleyes:
Discussed with him that it will be a softie coral tank with a CUC and Dwarf Pred (still being determined which one)

OP
OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Place holding my quote to comment on whatever you decide to put there ;)

IM is putting out some neat little tanks.
LOL!!!

Yes, it is a very pretty tank!:)
Only hoping I do it justice by properly stocking it!:rolleyes:

nervousmonkey

LPS Lover, SPS Enabler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Following here too... :eek:
Can't wait to see the official unveiling! Can't believe you acquired both of those tanks so close together and that you're doing a build thread for each one. You won't be able to leave your computer except to take pictures, you know that right? :p

OP
OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for following my crazy but wonderful journey with 2 amazing tanks!:)
I know, right?! But it is a wonderful predicament to be in!!!;)

Cary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you and Renee crack me up...Have you thought about ATO and a fan? My 8 gal acrylic always runs hot and needs to be topped off

OP
OP
helen ann

helen ann

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you and Renee crack me up...Have you thought about ATO and a fan? My 8 gal acrylic always runs hot and needs to be topped off
@Lionfish Lair mistreats me! I am sure when I get close to ready to put a pred in there she will help me ... I hope!;)

Yes, I will be moving the Tunze nano ATO that is currently in my BC29 to this tank since that is being broken down and replaced with the 56g Reef Savvy.:)
Hmmmmmmmmmm, Fan ... didn't think about that as I haven't had to run a fan on my BC29 but thanks will keep that in mind. ;)

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 80 79.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.0%
Back