- Joined
- Dec 25, 2014
- Messages
- 2,751
- Reaction score
- 2,220
- Location
- albany ny
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
Are you married? Got too many r2r boyfriends lol.. I'm teasing , get that bad boy out of the box!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank You! Yes, very lucky!!! Somebody must like me but not sure why!!:rolleyes::)Wow very nice! Lucky you!!! Following along.
LOL!!! :p:p:p I will post pics tonight ... Promise!!!Are you married? Got too many r2r boyfriends lol.. I'm teasing , get that bad boy out of the box!!
Will open later and snap a few pics!;)
I know, right?!?!??!:)Oh my @helen ann it's all happening now. Once upon a time there was a build thread about nothing, then bam! Two build threads for two different tanks
Me too!!!;)Awesome! Excited to see what this tank turns into
Thank You!!!Love that tank! The step is so cool.
Either will match!!!:confused:Thats really up to you. What color would match the rest of the room better?
Thanks!!! Can't wait to get started!!!:):):)[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] Gorgeous tank! Can't wait to follow along!
Decisions ... Decisions!!! Maybe doing 2 builds at once wasn't the best Decision!!! ;)Either will match!!!:confused:
Decisions ... Decisions!!! Maybe doing 2 builds at once wasn't the best Decision!!! ;)
Ok, this build thread is quite unexpected and still very early in the planning process!
Features:
Dimensions: Length 20", Width: 15", Height: 17"
Volume: 20 Gallons
Thick 8mm Cell Cast Acrylic
2-Tier Scaping Zones
Built-in Dual Overflows
Dual Flare Return Nozzles
Designated Baffle Columns that can accommodate (1) Desktop Ghost Skimmer & (1) Desktop MiniMax Media Reactor (sold separately)
Pre-Installed Rubber Leveling Mat
(2) - Removable 200 micron filter sock (included)
Return Pump - 211 GPH (11W 110v/60Hz)
Pearl White Pedestal Included
Includes: Flexible hose and return elbow with (2) Directional Flow Nozzles
I am not sure what upgrades if any! I know I still need to look into a light, stand and maybe a custom lid ;)
Tank Backstory ... 'someone' here on R2R got me this dream lil' nano tank! I will not reveal who so no need asking! :p It was quite unexpected but I am beyond excited about planning it out!!!
Thank YOU to the mystery person ... you know who you are!!! ;):p
This might be sexier than the 56g ... OMG OMG OMG, did she just say that??!?!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()