Something funny

PolandSpring

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2009
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
70
Location
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I would share something funny.

My flasher wrasse in my display tank jumped out of the tank, only, to land in my frag tank. lol
I guess i got a skilled flasher wrasse jumper. Has this every happened to others?
 
Guess there was a big fat pod in the frag tank that he couldn't resist.

Fish jumping into another tank hasn't happened to me, but I do have some escape stories as well! I had an amano shrimp jump out of the tank and walked all the way to the other side of the room, not bad for a little 1" shrimp! I also had a turtle escape from its aquarium only to be found a day later 2 rooms down making hissing and scratching noises. We thought that it was a rat from being covered in dust bunnies and the scratching and hissing, lol!
 
Last edited:
Guess there was a big fat pod in the frag tank that he couldn't resist.

Fish jumping into another tank hasn't happened to me, but I do have some escape stories as well! I had an amano shrimp jump out of the tank and walked all the way to the other side of the room, not bad for a little 1" shrimp! I also had a turtle escape from its aquarium only to be found a day later 2 rooms down making hissing and scratching noises. We thought that it was a rat from being covered in dust bunnies and the scratching and hissing, lol!

haha.. Im just worried its going to die now because I'm not home to catch it and put it back into my display. i have no sand in my frag tank and wont be home for another 9 days.
 
haha.. Im just worried its going to die now because I'm not home to catch it and put it back into my display. i have no sand in my frag tank and wont be home for another 9 days.
Flashers don't sleep in sand. You'll be fine
 
That's Awesome! My buddy had a hermit crab escape and found it all dried up in his parents room the next room over. On their nightstand!
 
I had a eel escape and make his way from the living room all the way to the kitchen on the other side of the house! Fun thing was getting him back to the tank lol
 
I had a eel escape and make his way from the living room all the way to the kitchen on the other side of the house! Fun thing was getting him back to the tank lol
Eels are really tricky to try and pick up with your hands.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new