Something growing in my tank

Cyborg_Vole

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, does anyone know what this is growing in my tank and how I can get rid of it?
 
Nope, sorry! Still nothing here mate.. :confounded-face:
I am hoping it is attached to this reply 3 years working in IT and I have been beaten by a video upload
 

Attachments

  • VID_20231217_094205.mp4
    30.1 MB
1000012828.jpg
 
Yep aiptasia or known by its prettier name “glass anemone “. I’m trying to figure a solution right now as well. I’ve go wrasses which will probably eat any predators like berghia or peppermint shrimp. Thought about a file fish but I’ve got so many tempting targets that that’s a no go probably as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new