!!!SOMETHING I AM DOING TODAY, AND MAYBE TOMORROW!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,817
Reaction score
20,882
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, for those of you that weren't able to take advantage the Super Secret Xmas sale, (don't feel left out, I didn't mention it at all, anywhere, save one spamy email I sent out to 131 subscribers last week). Anyway, here's a bone for you. Maybe another day or two, take 15% off all coral orders over 150.00.

Not as secret sale.png
 
Just wanna say how much I absolutely love my battle brushes! Finally did a way overdue water change on my 110 yesterday, but not before some good scrubbing with my favorite little brush that kicks some algae butt!
If you look closely, you'll see 2 BC stickers too! I didn't even almost fall in this time!
And yes, I use a large Sharps container to mix my water.
20230102_191037.jpg

BTW, happy new year!!
 
Well, for those of you that weren't able to take advantage the Super Secret Xmas sale, (don't feel left out, I didn't mention it at all, anywhere, save one spamy email I sent out to 131 subscribers last week). Anyway, here's a bone for you. Maybe another day or two, take 15% off all coral orders over 150.00.

Not as secret sale.png
Very nice!
For a second after reading the title I thought you were going to take pics of all the new awesome blue light special acros you have.
 
Just wanna say how much I absolutely love my battle brushes! Finally did a way overdue water change on my 110 yesterday, but not before some good scrubbing with my favorite little brush that kicks some algae butt!
If you look closely, you'll see 2 BC stickers too! I didn't even almost fall in this time!
And yes, I use a large Sharps container to mix my water.
20230102_191037.jpg

BTW, happy new year!
You go girl :star-struck: Who needs a full size step ladder. If I tried thay I'd end up on my butt.
 
Just wanna say how much I absolutely love my battle brushes! Finally did a way overdue water change on my 110 yesterday, but not before some good scrubbing with my favorite little brush that kicks some algae butt!
If you look closely, you'll see 2 BC stickers too! I didn't even almost fall in this time!
And yes, I use a large Sharps container to mix my water.
20230102_191037.jpg

BTW, happy new year!!
I think you learned that move from your birds.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new