Something to put over wier to raise water level

  • Thread starter Thread starter RichReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RichReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
1,157
Reaction score
3,463
Location
Wilmington, DE
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not happy with the water level on my new tank. It's a Fiji Cube EXT.

Does anyone have a none permanent idea on what I could place on the lower end of my wier to raise water level?
 
I mean technically you can add putty to the lower portion on over flow and block it 1/2 inch so it raises the tank level. Would I recommend it no but its your tank.
 
Otherwise you can get a new one with higher slights customed 3d printed with extract dimensions online probably.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new