Something wrong?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chris_ATX
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chris_ATX

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
98
Reaction score
28
Location
Houston, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9D9BB4FD-6307-4D6C-B79E-451D2D2CE0D7.jpeg
Is there something wrong with my BTA?
 
This has got to be the 5th or 6th BTA I have seen on this forum in the last 2 months with some type of weird growth. Something tells me we're starting to see the effects of all of the aqua-culturing being done with these.
 
This has got to be the 5th or 6th BTA I have seen on this forum in the last 2 months with some type of weird growth. Something tells me we're starting to see the effects of all of the aqua-culturing being done with these.
Aqua-culture means they were propagated or it includes natural split?
 
Is it something I should worry about?

Missed your post. I wouldn't worry about it.

Amoo was mentioning the condition seems to be appearing more frequently with other people but nothing really good or bad to say about it (yet) from what I have seen, mostly just a wt* is that.

Looks healthy otherwise.
 
Does the center stay like that for a long period? I personally wouldn’t be worried
 
Does the center stay like that for a long period? I personally wouldn’t be worried

It’s stayed that way since I originally posted. Looks healthy still and I fed it a couple days ago with no issues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new