• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Soprano pack growout

oigimsar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top Picks from original pack:
1. Sopranos
2. Time Machines
3. Serena Nova
4. Bloodshot

Top Substitutes:
1. Black Magic
2. Eclipse
3. Tequila

I am still up for seeing what it would cost to add a couple from the alternate pack too.

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys and gals I have spoken with akwarius about the add-ons and he has offered us what I think is a sweet deal, the entire lot of addons for $200, that comes to $33.34 each and we will not have worry about making everybody happy. Let me know what you think. On another note, we need to consider which shipping method everybody prefers I have had good luck with both ups and fedex, but get more stuff delivered by fedex here. If we do decide to do this add on, gift the paypal money to me this time because I got hammered with paypal fees. Please don't paypal anything until everybody has agreed.

Brandon

Last edited:

Tabasco1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a preference of shipping companies... I've been let down by both at some point ;)

Sucks about the paypal fees, I thought I had chosen the gift option, so apologize if i didnt. If I didn't please let me know so I can add that to the next payment.

Very excited! This is a total instant collection. :).

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good, we still need one more confirmation for the add ons before I collect that little bit of money and then we will get it shipped...if noone has any preferred shipping carriers I'll probably go with fedex since I receive most of my stuff through them. I'll give joker a little while to respond on here about the addons then I'll email him.

And I agree, it is an instant collection.

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok it seems everyone is kn agreement for the add ons so go ahead and paypal me the money 33.34 and once all collected I will send it to akwarius. If you can, please select the gift option this time so I don't accrue any paypal fees for being the middle man.

Thanks,
Brandon

phuster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add on sent...btw are we waiting for everything to growout before sending to the members or by grouped packages?

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add on sent...btw are we waiting for everything to growout before sending to the members or by grouped packages?

It's really up to you, if you want to have several shipments I can do that but that might get expensive and would probably be best to take it in one lot.

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And for any concerned I have confirmed that we are buying the additional frags, so there is nothing to worry about there...they are being held pending payment from us.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back