• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sopranos for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaa1456
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Police...lighten up. This is for fun, by hobbyists, not pros for business. Even though we get scorned obvious retailers do not.

No hobbyists...no exchange of Presidents.

FYI...

The Constitution gave us all free speech.

Have some fun.
 
What I meant to post in the beginning was all 3 for 500. Sorry for the confusion. they have been sold already. I will still try and post a picture of the mother colony once I buy a new camera.
thread closed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new