Sourcing Gigas

pocketsand

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2010
Messages
93
Reaction score
25
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, I wanted to see if anyone had a good source for small Gigas? I have always wanted to start with a one and have it become kind of a family heirloom... I have looked around and mostly see if the larger ones for sale for significant cost but would like to find a source for a 2-4" Gigas.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new