South Florida LFS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dan1789
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dan1789

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
611
Reaction score
29
Location
Gainesville, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in West Palm Beach for a few weeks working and I wanted to hit some fish stores while I'm down here. Not really for shopping, but more for wow factor. Any suggestions?
 
I like Tanks A lot. Go to the Florida marine aquarium society forum under clubs and post. You will probably get more responses.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new