South Florida Reefers

MiamiRice

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2018
Messages
39
Reaction score
22
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm located in Miami and looking to get in contact with as many South Florida reefers as possible as I really want to start buying/trading with locals this coming year. Drop your location and best way to get in touch (IG, email, phone). I would like to start a WhatsApp or message thread outside of reef2reef for a bit more fluid communication!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new