Spaghetti worm in gsp frag?

MuchNameWow

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Brussels
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys

I'm new in the hobby and got my first frag 2 days ago. I tried cutting away a bad part today and when the lights went out I noticed tentacles comming out of the part where I cut the GSP frag. After some research I think it is a spaghetti worm. Can anyone help me identify it? I dipped the coral before putting it in the tank.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new