OP
F

figgy1227

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol that's my fear is having a battle with something haha. This is my first tank and so far it's not bad nothing died and everything seems happy. I'm still trying to get my Nemo to host. But these worms gave me a fright. I'm thinking I have both after these replies. Spaghetti worms and fan worms.

Reefering1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I see a spaghetti worm in second group of pics.. cool isn't it? Buckle up, the amount of life in a maturing reef tank is impressive. Live in every nook and cranny

OP
OP
F

figgy1227

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I see a spaghetti worm in second group of pics.. cool isn't it? Buckle up, the amount of life in a maturing reef tank is impressive. Live in every nook and cranny
It really is I only bought the fish opened the rocks from a box and bam got grasses algaes sponges worms it's crazy.

Reefering1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol that's my fear is having a battle with something haha. This is my first tank and so far it's not bad nothing died and everything seems happy. I'm still trying to get my Nemo to host. But these worms gave me a fright. I'm thinking I have both after these replies. Spaghetti worms and fan worms.
The battles are inevitable, they will come. Careful observation is key, realize a problem and act before it becomes a plague

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More likely a hair worm, but still a good critter

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back