Spectrometer and PAR meter rental

Jimbo_Slice

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2016
Messages
30
Reaction score
22
Location
Tampa Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was seeing if anyone in the area has some equipment that I could rent off of them.

I have a few lights that i made that i would like to test.
 
spectrometers are really cheap, yes its the super cheap ones on amazon that work best. Leds are hare to test btw. Lux meters are a good thing to research, and renting a per meter will be your best bet.
Sadly no. I dont have one. Debating a lighting upgrade or Meter purchase. :eek::oops::):confused:
 
Ill check out amazo. If you are going the diy route I think I will have a couple extra boards at the end. I had to purchase more then I would need to meet the min order.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new