Spent Carbon Pellets

  • Thread starter Thread starter dcraigj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dcraigj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Messages
113
Reaction score
74
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was curious if anyone had any creative uses for spent carbon pellets. I was hoping I could put them to use another way.
 
Maybe in the garden!
I will have to try this one out :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new