Spike says hi!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kwandrsn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Aww!! He's so cute!! :)
 
My girlfriend has one, they are such cool pets. It freaked me out the first time it anointed after licking my sock. I thought I had killed it lol
 
My girlfriend has one, they are such cool pets. It freaked me out the first time it anointed after licking my sock. I thought I had killed it lol

I had to look up hedgehog anointing. Yeah, that would freak me out, too.

Cool pet.
 
Yeah weve had in 5 days and hes about 7 weeks or so old... he anointed once when we tried to give him a piece of apple... he never ate the apple though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new