Sponsor Spotlight: Legendary Corals

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sponsor Spotlight

Today we want to spotlight one of the great sponsors of the R2R community. Community sponsors are important and are beneficial to the community in many ways. Some of which include bringing great reefing deals to the members, helping to keep the "proverbial" forum lights on, helping members learn and understand the keeping of saltwater reef aquariums and much more. We want to take time out a couple times a week to bring a spotlight to these sponsors who partner with us and our community to make it a wonderful place to learn and share!

As a thank you to our R2R sponsors please try to shop with them first as well as check out their websites often! See all of our sponsors here.

Please help me thank our newest sponsor spotlight recipient www.Legendary-Corals.com!

@Legendary Corals

We started Legendary Corals in 2013, focusing on aquaculturing high end and rare corals. Over 70% of our corals are propagated to 2nd or 3rd generations before being offered, making their odds of surviving in a home aquarium much higher as opposed to purchasing wild corals.

Offering aquacultured corals keeps the hobby sustainable, allowing the industry to maintain a large variety of corals without heavily relying on the ocean.

A description and care guide for each coral is available on our site, allowing you to understand the requirements needed to keep them thriving. We want you to be in this hobby for the long run, and purchasing healthy corals from the start is one of the most important steps.

1616081371645.png

1616081240690.png

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well deserved!!! If you haven’t had a chance to work with Darwin @Legendary Corals you’re missing out. WYSIWYG is true when ordering from LC, you can tell this is a reef keeper who takes pride in his corals and there overall health. Highly recommend and you get what you pay for:)

Oh like @footgal said Hi-Chew with every order as well. Nice little touch!

picture for attention

271A6CA1-1CBD-408D-B5AE-FCA6155E4A75.jpeg

Last edited:

Legendary Corals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much @revhtree for featuring Legendary Corals! I've been a sponsor on here since 2014, and a community member even longer. The Reef2Reef community is amazing and like no other forum I've been a part of.

Thank you to everyone that has taken the time to say kind words about Legendary Corals and for your continued support as well. It really means a lot when I see you all happy with your corals and your experience. I hope to be able to provide more for the reefing community as time passes as well.

❤️

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back