• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sps 13 Pack Price Reduced

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

WVReefJunkie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2015
Messages
2,140
Reaction score
408
Location
West Virginia
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Sps 13 Pack
UPS Next Day Air Included
Standard Doa



Rt66 Merlins Staff
Rainbow Loom
Tsa Fruity Pebbles
JF Homewrecker
Big R Walt Disney
Vivid Confetti
TCK Redinator
PC Rainbow
Oregon Tort
Bill Murray
Pink Cadillac
Matt V Jelly Bean
JF Tnt Anacrapora


20250311_191632.jpg
20250311_191628.jpg
20250311_191636.jpg


20250308_185629.jpg
20250308_185624.jpg
20250308_185610.jpg
20250308_185607.jpg
20250308_185621.jpg
20250308_185616.jpg
20250308_185613.jpg
20250308_185627.jpg
20250308_185747.jpg
20250308_185631.jpg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Just got my 10 sps pack from Brian! Loving the colors and quality. I'm sure I'll buy another pack next month!
 
Any way you could ship on a Thursday for Friday delivery I’m not home from Mon-thurs
If the guy above me doesn’t take it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new