• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Clear the Rack Frag Packs- $250

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Fishyfish22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm trying to clear out my frag racks, I'm putting together a nice pack of the following

All are healed and ready to go, $250+shipping takes the pack ;)

Standard DOA, pictures of Frags in sealed container within 2 hours of first attempted delivery

Bird of Paradise, Oregon Tort, BSA Acid Rain, Copps CaliCali, Frogskin Acropora, Garf Bonsai, Grape Juice Acro, J,F Flame, PC Rainbow, Red Digidata, Toxic Green Millie

In addition to this, Add anything from my other thread with additional discounts https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/affordable-sticks-torches-softies-cut-to-order.934868/

20220910_164938-2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fishyfish22

Fishyfish22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have enough for about 2 more packs until these have to go into growout ;)

Free head of gold hammer this weekend, and like always if you're interested in anything from the main thread I'm always happy to give a good deal

bvanfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have enough for about 2 more packs until these have to go into growout ;)

Free head of gold hammer this weekend, and like always if you're interested in anything from the main thread I'm always happy to give a good deal
I’ll take that free head of gold hammer ;) jk

OP
OP
Fishyfish22

Fishyfish22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
got a few hammer heads left, there's been a fair amount of interest :) you're also free to add anything from my other FS threat for free shipping at 350!

john her

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I'm trying to clear out my frag racks, I'm putting together a nice pack of the following

All are healed and ready to go, $250+shipping takes the pack ;)

Standard DOA, pictures of Frags in sealed container within 2 hours of first attempted delivery

Bird of Paradise, Oregon Tort, BSA Acid Rain, Copps CaliCali, Frogskin Acropora, Garf Bonsai, Grape Juice Acro, J,F Flame, PC Rainbow, Red Digidata, Toxic Green Millie

In addition to this, Add anything from my other thread with additional discounts https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/affordable-sticks-torches-softies-cut-to-order.934868/

20220910_164938-2.jpg
I'm interested in the pack have any available??

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back