• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Clear the Rack Frag Packs- $250

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Fishyfish22

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
655
Reaction score
806
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
I'm trying to clear out my frag racks, I'm putting together a nice pack of the following

All are healed and ready to go, $250+shipping takes the pack ;)

Standard DOA, pictures of Frags in sealed container within 2 hours of first attempted delivery

Bird of Paradise, Oregon Tort, BSA Acid Rain, Copps CaliCali, Frogskin Acropora, Garf Bonsai, Grape Juice Acro, J,F Flame, PC Rainbow, Red Digidata, Toxic Green Millie

In addition to this, Add anything from my other thread with additional discounts https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/affordable-sticks-torches-softies-cut-to-order.934868/

20220910_164938-2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Interested, what could you do to if I also wanted a gold hammer? I’m in SD Thanks
 
Any way you'd do just the Copps CaliCali and the Garf Bonsai? I don't have enough room for the rest.
 
Both packs have been sold, however I can cut more if anyone wants any :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
I have enough for about 2 more packs until these have to go into growout ;)

Free head of gold hammer this weekend, and like always if you're interested in anything from the main thread I'm always happy to give a good deal
 
Are these already cut and ready to go?
 
I have enough for about 2 more packs until these have to go into growout ;)

Free head of gold hammer this weekend, and like always if you're interested in anything from the main thread I'm always happy to give a good deal
I’ll take that free head of gold hammer ;) jk
 
Screw it, halloween sale! Any packs bought+paid for today and tomorrow (Nov 1st) get a free head of hold hammer :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
got a few hammer heads left, there's been a fair amount of interest :) you're also free to add anything from my other FS threat for free shipping at 350!
 
I'm trying to clear out my frag racks, I'm putting together a nice pack of the following

All are healed and ready to go, $250+shipping takes the pack ;)

Standard DOA, pictures of Frags in sealed container within 2 hours of first attempted delivery

Bird of Paradise, Oregon Tort, BSA Acid Rain, Copps CaliCali, Frogskin Acropora, Garf Bonsai, Grape Juice Acro, J,F Flame, PC Rainbow, Red Digidata, Toxic Green Millie

In addition to this, Add anything from my other thread with additional discounts https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/affordable-sticks-torches-softies-cut-to-order.934868/

20220910_164938-2.jpg
I'm interested in the pack have any available??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new