SPS Coral ? Monti? Identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter ttop24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ttop24

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
26
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe this is a montipora type coral but it seems to have a mouth which is weird I think. The funny thing is the store sold it too me as a Galaxia coral (Which I think the girl didn't have a clue. I did the best I could at a picture.

Purple Coral.jpg
 
I will try to take a better picture. Kind of new at photographing corals and I don't have my tripod setup yet
 
Purple Coral2.jpg
Maybe this is a little better
 
ok i better go look at its care to make sure i dont kill it lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new