SPS coral vendors

Discussion in 'Vendor Feedback' started by BigKid4788, Oct 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BigKid4788

BigKid4788 Well-Known Member

I was wondering if anyone has experience w/ a couple coral vendors. I've seen Inland Corals and Coral Revolution website but not sure if they are still in business. I looked at both Facebook pages and neither seems to be updated. I don't have my own Facebook page so I'm not sure if that is the reason or not. Any feedback would be great. Always looking to see what other vendors have.

Thanks,
    Bigkid4788

Tags:

2. Crabs Mcjones

Crabs Mcjones Tank Mechanic R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Reef Squad Leader Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

I would highly recommend Boom Corals. http://www.boomcorals.com
    Super nice guy, has alot of really nice corals, and he is %100 customer satisfaction driven. What you see on his website is definitely what you get. I've seen his setup in person and bought multiple corals from him, and the corals look as amazing in his frag tanks as they do on his website. Should definitely give him a try! :D

BoomCorals likes this.