SPS coral vendors

BigKid4788

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
988
Reaction score
616
Location
Cincinnati, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
I was wondering if anyone has experience w/ a couple coral vendors. I've seen Inland Corals and Coral Revolution website but not sure if they are still in business. I looked at both Facebook pages and neither seems to be updated. I don't have my own Facebook page so I'm not sure if that is the reason or not. Any feedback would be great. Always looking to see what other vendors have.

Thanks,
Bigkid4788
 
I was wondering if anyone has experience w/ a couple coral vendors. I've seen Inland Corals and Coral Revolution website but not sure if they are still in business. I looked at both Facebook pages and neither seems to be updated. I don't have my own Facebook page so I'm not sure if that is the reason or not. Any feedback would be great. Always looking to see what other vendors have.

Thanks,
Bigkid4788
I would highly recommend Boom Corals. http://www.boomcorals.com
Super nice guy, has alot of really nice corals, and he is %100 customer satisfaction driven. What you see on his website is definitely what you get. I've seen his setup in person and bought multiple corals from him, and the corals look as amazing in his frag tanks as they do on his website. Should definitely give him a try! :D
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new