SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So Many sticks and still adding....

7A775ADC-DAA6-40D6-A81D-AF1B9EA6832F.jpeg
 
Wish I knew, it didn't come to me with a name. Closest I can find looking around is BC Death Lemon, but I'm certainly not claiming they are the same.
Haha, great name. It looked to me like a frag I have which is WWC Hulkster, but totally not sure of that.
 
My humble and abstract contribution as a new tank, beginner. Im going to contribute something substantial someday. I love this!

_DSC1436-2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new