SPS - Eye Candy

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good eye! It might be the only piece I've ever gotten from Adam that has more color now than when I got it :p

Nice! I have a frag of that also. Do the tips look like that in person? Mine looks the same as yours except for the pink tips. Hope it looks like that when it grows out more.

Reeffraff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! I have a frag of that also. Do the tips look like that in person? Mine looks the same as yours except for the pink tips. Hope it looks like that when it grows out more.
Definitely has the pink/purple tips in person. Took a while for them to develop and really only became obvious once growth started really taking off. It was a slow grower for about 9 months and then suddenly started growing very rapidly.

Dlealrious

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200510_213149.jpg

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely has the pink/purple tips in person. Took a while for them to develop and really only became obvious once growth started really taking off. It was a slow grower for about 9 months and then suddenly started growing very rapidly.

How much par are you hitting it with? I am thinking of lowering mine due to the growth pattern.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back