SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Tried to take pic of my insanity. But need to work on focusing

A868E629-7F1C-43C0-A89D-306E7B853D0B.jpeg
 
My WD and ASD Rainbow finally kicking into high(er) gear and my little SCOP is starting to encrust. It is super hard to get good color on These in a mixed reef. I could get them looking better but all my nice wiggly LPS would bleach out. Such a balancing act but I love the challenge

B5AFBFCB-7230-4F65-934A-902828B99896.png 6DDEE68E-C32B-4871-A96F-E4A0174E6028.png FCBF2BDC-724A-4954-8BB4-6D05E3EF2158.png 3E44FFB0-15ED-4289-8614-14E672E97815.png 8194090C-F39F-41EE-8283-50E6BD54B16A.jpeg BE969855-FC99-4D58-9CDC-A8EE8612212C.jpeg
 
Yea but not a single one of them was cheap I bet you! So it’s more like the Whole Foods of tenuis? No that doesn’t sound as good...
I have a bunch that were the opposite of cheap for sure but I really haven’t “paid” for many recently. I’ve actually done a lot of trading with my expensive ones or allocated the money I made from selling for new frags, equipment, Or $50 pieces of products/crap that don’t work etc.
 
Man that selago is a stunner! Nice purple polyps. And the big purplish blue one with white polyps to the top left of it is awesome as well!
 
Frags I ordered a couple days ago, arrived earlier this morning. Here's a few shots I took before loading them on to the frag rack, enjoy!

FG Tangerine Shortcake

IMG_20200616_153217_973.jpg


MCC Killer Bee x2

Check out that vibrant yellow colouration on these 2 pieces, didn't even need a filter to take these shots! One of the only times I've actually seen a TRUE YELLOW Acropora in person! Usually when I purchase "yellow" Acros, they'd turn out to be more green, and only show yellow under certain lighting, or when I'm using a filter clip to bring out the colours

IMG_20200616_152627_887.jpg


IMG_20200616_152627_891.jpg


FG X-MEN tenuis

IMG_20200616_143632_285.jpg
 
A couple pieces I shot the other day. Still trying to figure my Wife's camera out.

WD
IMG_4147.jpg


Sold as Garf Bonsai - Don't think this is a Garf
IMG_3916.jpg


BC Bonfire Table
20200617_095616.jpg


BC AquaticMan Table
IMG_4170.jpg


Carolina Tort
IMG_3931.jpg


OG Green Slimer
IMG_4033.jpg


CC Dark Knight
IMG_4751.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new