SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Good eye! It might be the only piece I've ever gotten from Adam that has more color now than when I got it :p

Nice! I have a frag of that also. Do the tips look like that in person? Mine looks the same as yours except for the pink tips. Hope it looks like that when it grows out more.
 
Nice! I have a frag of that also. Do the tips look like that in person? Mine looks the same as yours except for the pink tips. Hope it looks like that when it grows out more.
Definitely has the pink/purple tips in person. Took a while for them to develop and really only became obvious once growth started really taking off. It was a slow grower for about 9 months and then suddenly started growing very rapidly.
 
20200510_213149.jpg
 
Love the abro, or robusta whichever the purple and pink one is. Would love to see a colony shot of it.
 
Definitely has the pink/purple tips in person. Took a while for them to develop and really only became obvious once growth started really taking off. It was a slow grower for about 9 months and then suddenly started growing very rapidly.

How much par are you hitting it with? I am thinking of lowering mine due to the growth pattern.
 
How much par are you hitting it with? I am thinking of lowering mine due to the growth pattern.
PAR is about 275 where this coral sits.
 
Gillian Acro, Pink Lady, Merlin Saff and Cheery Bumb Tenuis
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new