52257471416_b85eaca2a0_o.jpg

Last edited:

RussiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks similar to the granulosa I recently picked up. I can never get photos to go it justice though (Looks like a bright flame with the encrusting parts of the flesh being red, then as it grows up and out it goes yellow/gold with green tips).
I am not an expert in corals identification, but I think grani has a different grow structure

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12F8EDA6-3DAD-4C3D-9899-43619ADBBD01.jpeg

Bk chem fruit loops

I hate this iPhone 13 camera.
This coral is so much better in person. It has pink accents in the corallites and shades of blue in the polyps.
That sounds like TSA Sour Twist and I think they are both from Malaysia. Do you think they are the same? The first time I saw sour twist pictures I thought of Froot Loops

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds like TSA Sour Twist and I think they are both from Malaysia. Do you think they are the same? The first time I saw sour twist pictures I thought of Froot Loops
That’s a good question for @bubbaque or @TopShelfAquatics
They look very similar on screen but I’ve never seen them side by side in person

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The TSA Sour Twist is a Malaysian Tenuis. It does have similar colors as the Fruit loops but it was not purchased as one.

It is one of my favorite and brightest corals we have here at the TSA Farm.

Last edited:

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
No, speciosas are some of the hardest acros to keep. Although some people make it look very easy.
Actually, the pieces I have are pretty hardy. As long as you don’t use things like fluconazole, Vibrant, etc, and keep your Param’s stable like any other SPS tank, then you’ll do well with them. As long as you get a specimen that’s healthy and growing well when you get it.

BigKid4788

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Actually, the pieces I have are pretty hardy. As long as you don’t use things like fluconazole, Vibrant, etc, and keep your Param’s stable like any other SPS tank, then you’ll do well with them. As long as you get a specimen that’s healthy and growing well when you get it.
Got any frags available?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back