SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Montipora digitata up close under nothing but indirect sunlight
56E012D3-5CA9-41C8-9D62-7E6F61D9ACFA.jpeg
 
here’s my sunrise monti in my nano, I don’t know if this is eye candy for those who have been acro lovers for a while though.
383E2070-4EFA-40F2-BCFF-DD95FCA33B43.jpeg
 
Loving all the awesome sticks in here!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new