SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Strawberry shortcake
PXL_20250709_012441310.jpg
 
IMG_3936.jpeg
IMG_3934.jpeg

Nothing crazy and not the best photography but I was wondering if anyone else has a POTO lemoncello and if so what theirs look like! (Back middle frag)
 
I love the yoga flame!
The yoga is part of a grow out competition we are in. Started around an inch and has been sprouting branches like crazy. Some of the other guys are pulling awesome colors out of it.
 
What’s everyone using to take these pictures? Just picked up an avast porthole to use with my Sony mirrorless but looking for a Macro lens.
 
One I’m excited to colour up in my LFS;
IMG_2099.jpeg

Acropora abrotanoides, any ideas on a potential lineage?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new