SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This particular page overflows with so much colors... I need my SPS to look like that again ...
 
Pink Lemonade
008-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I had to cut these up this past weekend, needed more room for chalices.

Undata

IMG_8776.jpg



Confusa

IMG_8778.jpg
 
Here are a few from my p&s camera. The first one is my favorite mille (Nicks Bubblegum Pink mille with blue tips)

new2g020.jpg


new2g023.jpg


5month088-1.jpg


5month093-1.jpg


5month112-1.jpg
 
sweet pieces and pics nick.... how are you getting those shots with a p&s camera??? i got a high dollar dslr and can't pull it off lol.... are you using some sort of editing software?? i can't figure out them programs for the life of mr...:(
 
Thanks guys. The p&s is a cannon G10 and I have a $20 macro lens with an extension tube I got from Ebay. No software, but the camera does have an underwater setting that I find makes the pics look like they do in my tank. I use radiums so it is a bit blue but I do not use any photoshop or editing software and run no actintics on the tank.
 
Some updated shots:
DSC028351.jpg


DSC028501.jpg


DSC028571.jpg


DSC026751.jpg


DSC028771.jpg
 
Last edited:
Man, that echinata you picked up from Ian is unreal Peter. I love that thing. It looks like it's taking on similar colors as the IceFire but it may just be the lighting. Either way, very jealous. That tort looks very healthy as well. Tanks is looking good!
 
Hey thanks! I actually have an Icefire frag... totally green and blue in my tank:
DSC026911.jpg
 
Well, good, 'cause I actually paid for that one LOL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new