SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What lighting and par are you keeping your rainbow blossom at? I can’t get mine to do anything.

Radions and added some T5 because it's a lot cheaper than another radion fixture. I don't test par but i'm assuming it's extremely high.. I have a 14 hour photo period, Radion is at 17k (more white/green/red than AB+) and 100% intensity. T5's are on 8 hours per day too.

Nutrients matter a lot for this coral it needs HEAVY nutrients to color at all.
 
Radions and added some T5 because it's a lot cheaper than another radion fixture. I don't test par but i'm assuming it's extremely high.. I have a 14 hour photo period, Radion is at 17k (more white/green/red than AB+) and 100% intensity. T5's are on 8 hours per day too.

Nutrients matter a lot for this coral it needs HEAVY nutrients to color at all.
There’s plenty of nutrients in there (15-20/0.15-0.20) and 375-400 par.
 
Sohal photobombing this CC Voodoo Majick
da9272be4e1b096f6fc193f81991ae4b.jpg

Just an ORA RP but this random frag I have (aside from a huge colony and mini colony I have) is sitting super low on the sandbed but has the greens I like...of all three examples I have, this one has only based out and been dormant for 8 months.
d3ea344ad2f9cb519c2cf2dd9f971cce.jpg
 
Last edited:
Never mind
I should of looked at your profile before I asked that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new