SPS - Eye Candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter REEF2REEF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
THe crust on this one is so thick and soapy looking
rare.jpg
Beautiful piece!! Thinking about that screaming demon piece you have right now.

WWC Culture Shock
IMG_20210205_192242.jpg
 
I grew this one for 5 years from a lone stick. until last year when most of my hermits climbed up into it breaking off branches. Got rid of those darn crabs, just snails and a couple emeralds.
Update: Well actually it was almost double that size, I accidentally broke it in half when working in tank. you can see the other half in the back.

2019-11-12 19-8-28~2[1088].jpg 2020-6-30 10-5-4~2[719].jpg 2020-10-7 9-45-45~3[1079].jpg

2019-11-12 19-8-28~2[1088].jpg 2020-6-30 10-5-4~2[719].jpg 2020-10-7 9-45-45~3[1079].jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new