• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Frags -build your own pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my pack today, and let me tell you! They are ! Chunky frags and pest free. Highly recommend. Thinking on putting a second order. Buy with confidence!
Thanks for the recommendation, Im glad you're happy- let me know when its time for the next pack :)
 
Just frag me one of everything and send the invoice to Mr. Van Devender!
WHAAAAAT -lol


Matts coming by this Sunday (I think) so I can run it by him ;)

Hope all is well with you :)
 
Is the “heaven n hell” still available?
Hahah its been a long time hope everything is doing well.

Im pretty sure I mentioned it but its not CC Heaven and Hell. I used the name since it looks very close IMO, minus the over saturated color you find online :)

But yes, yes it is available and its a favorite ;)
 
You are so awesome! It has been a while and yes, things are great! I’m glad to see you’re still around [emoji2]
It is a beautiful piece. It doesn’t have to have a fancy name for me to appreciate that [emoji6]. I’ll put an order together and message you.
 
You are so awesome! It has been a while and yes, things are great! I’m glad to see you’re still around [emoji2]
It is a beautiful piece. It doesn’t have to have a fancy name for me to appreciate that [emoji6]. I’ll put an order together and message you.
Im not going anywhere...ever LOL

I know this thread is old but nearly everything is available. I will put together another sale thread in the months to come, lots of pieces Ive been growing out from frags are ready to be shared :)

I'll look for your message!
 
Things are good man! Hopefully Matt's willing to float the bill :)
Well we talked but he's not coming over, he never comes over- Im too far LOL 25 mins

I'll be going to his place next week to grab some pieces to back up.

Let me know if I have anything you want, and thank you again for getting ne replacements for pieces I lost, they are doing well!
 
Well we talked but he's not coming over, he never comes over- Im too far LOL 25 mins

I'll be going to his place next week to grab some pieces to back up.

Let me know if I have anything you want, and thank you again for getting ne replacements for pieces I lost, they are doing well!

Awesome man, and I'm in no rush! I'd rather wait till you have some no name you like and want it backed up.
 
dang i need pick up some pieces. havent really gotten back into SPS since irma
 
Got my pack today, nice size healthy frags still colored up in bag. Highly recommend Brad I will be back for more for sure.
 
Great looking corals. Tagging for upcoming order. Decisions decisions!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new