SPS Frags for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter blinddog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blinddog

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
meridian
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to trim some corals I am working photos we can work on chipping
depending on how many you want

Blue mille 10.00 f
Caifornja tort 20.00 f
Nathans green mille 20.00 f
Blue tiped stag 20.00 f
Green mille 15.00 f
Yellow slimer 20.00 f
Green slimer 20.00 f
Blue hakins 30.00 f
Purple jade 20.00 f
Garf purple bonsi 25.00 f
pink lemonaid 25.00 f
supperman monti large pice 100.00 c
hammer 50.00 c
bubble large 110.00 c
frog spawn 30.00 c
large tracky 50.00 c
larger tracky 70.00 c
duckin african nice 100.00 c
pink green poci 25.00 c
green poci 25.00 c
green plate 40.00 c
pink birds nest 25.00
pink & green birds nest 25.00green maze brain 30.00 c
red lobofil 20.00c
caif tort 40.00 c
 
Last edited:
My batterys are dead I will check on that zip Sorry I will get photos all corals
are healthy
 
sps frags

I need to trim some corals I am working photos we can work on chipping
depending on how many you want

Blue mille 10.00
Caifornja tort 20.00
Nathans green mille 20.00
Blue tiped stag 20.00
Green mille 15.00
Yellow slimer 20.00
Green slimer 20.00
Blue hakins 30.00
Purple jade 20.00
Garf purple bonsi 25.00
where are you located ?
 
OK make me a offer you pay shipping you pick how you want to ship make offer on all
 
Last edited:
So the frags on the frag racks are the ones you will be shipping or the ones you'll be making frags of? Sorry to be redundant, just want to be sure.
 
Those are the frags I am not fraging them again I also have some nice LPS for sale and I will frag eney thing in the main tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new