SPS frags for trade

Lorenzo.1703

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have some frags about 2-3 inches wanting to trade in the Huntsville area

20930459_1621069474582259_1605855931_o.jpg
 
Looking to buy some coral, don't have much to trade. In Huntsville. Shoot me a text. 256-665-7002
 
I don't have anything to trading. How much $ for 1 or 2? 970-8513
 
I saw your other post. I do have a 1100 gallon external return pump that I am about to upgrade. Very little time on the pump, I just got a larger tank and need more flow.
 
Thanks for the frags they are growing after I got my alkalinity in range.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new