• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Frags in Orlando

  • Thread starter Thread starter fatcasey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fatcasey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Location
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not really into shipping, especially with the weird weather lately, but seeing if anyone is interested in acro or monti frags in the area. Can make pretty large frags (2 in + or multibranch) on all but unreal lokani, rouge, jedi mind trick, and sandollar. And I know....no pictures...sorry, but you can come check them out before purchase.

Acros:
Oregon -50 (lrgr than 2 in) 40 (about 2 in)
Pink Lemonade -50 lrg
Mings Rainbow -40
Hawkins -20
Lokani -25
ATL unreal Lokani -35 (not fully colored up, but tips green)
ATL Godzilla -20
Rouge Mille -40
Caroliniana -20

Montis:
Pink Polyped cap -15
LE undata -30
Jedi Mind trick -30
LE sunset -25
Setosa -35
AE bloody mary monti -35
Pink sandollars -40

Please PM if interested
 
Last edited:
Most frags can be cut to request and I can make some VERY large ones if wanted of certain ones. I do happen to have a few setosas, oregons, sunsets, undata, and rouge already cut and well healed.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Paul. Greatly appreciate the compliments, its what keeps the tank up and running. Well, compliments and alot of work...:tongue:
 
Thanks for the corals! You have an awesome set up and beautiful corals! It was very nice meeting you. I'll keep you updated on how the corals do.
 
can i come by and check things out again tonight? give me a call 321-277-0498
 
Thanks Sara, glad everything doing well for you. And I always like the updates, cool to see everyone's growth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new