SPS I.D. Please

Bryce Peterson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2015
Messages
373
Reaction score
300
Location
Odessa, Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tmp_9871-FB_IMG_1453750635419617453844.jpg
 
some sort of monti IMO. looks like a cap but could be an Undata
 
Hard to tell from pic but white polyps do lend to Undata Montipora.
 
Thanks for the replies. I have one like this that I was told is turbinara and several of the online sites do have similar looking corals listed as that. I never quite bought that ID. Turbinaria is in the dendrophelia family and this looks way more like a montipora to me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new