SPS id

old salt reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
1,641
Location
Brookpark,OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got these for free and don't know what they are. The tree like one is bright green with blue polyps. The plating one is green with red/brown polyps. Thank you for any help you can give me. Sorry for the pictures, camera wants to focus on back wall no matter what I do.
DSC02606.JPG
DSC02610.JPG
DSC02610.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new