Sps ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DylanE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DylanE

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
443
Reaction score
695
Location
West coast
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought a 1” frag of this awhile ago from a LFS 15 dollar bargain bin. It’s since turned into a really cool little mini colony, and I was wondering if anyone knew what it is. I’m very early into sps, so I have no idea.

02D59641-4BA5-4377-B264-87C5E97183D5.jpeg

6F5C99C4-34E8-4602-8D3C-C94417B1F521.jpeg
 
Awesome, that looks like a match. Glad it’s an Acro, I just picked up a few Acro frags and this guy seems happy enough. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new