SPS ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 720 Reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

720 Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
253
Reaction score
227
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry not the best picture. But the one in the middle that has 2 branches. I will get a pic under whites when i get home tonight.

FB6A7C28-55AF-40B3-8ACB-C5B907B0AF98.jpeg 907DC7C3-4AC5-4155-929F-E4088D8697E7.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new