SPS ID

Saltyanimals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2016
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
455
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No name maricultured SPS. Looks great, but curious if anyone recognizes or has a more recognizable name. The stalks grow closer together in like buds or clusters.

Thanks!
IMG-7447.jpg
 
I have no idea what it is yet that's why all you experts have to school me. Looks like a bud of you know what. lol

That picture is the colony after a piece was fragged off and returned to the tank. I swore there was a lot more yellow when I saw it.
 
wonder how high that could be.... maricultured.

And even some of our local coral resellers run 1400+ normally. Does it look like any other known SPS?
 
If you’re asking if it has a trade name? No, it doesn’t look like any of the “named” Tenuis.
 
Lol. I actually googled that. Lol. One of those things where designer names just to help identify so I can see more photos of it and share on common care.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new