SPS identification, Maybe Porities?

00sevenless

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
37
Location
colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the potato quality, the image looked fine on the phone. Anywho, I bought this frag as a 'pink cyphastrea', but the more I look around, it looks like a porites. Anyone out there that can help?
porites.gif
 
Tough call. I would go with Cyphastrea and wait to see what it looks like after acclimation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new