SPS identity

SplishySplashy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2018
Messages
96
Reaction score
38
Location
Orange County
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Looking for help identifying these two SPS colonies. First 3 pictures are the same colony under different lighting. Thanks!


IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0855.jpg

IMG_0883.jpg



and this one i believe is a valida Tri color but not 100%

808076-6596ffb0f59f50cd40763fd671e7266f.jpg



Also pasting this here for everyone to enter the contest.
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/synergy-custom-sumptacular-giveaway.513/
 
Not sure on these but I will say welcome to R2R. I'm sure some acro experts can positively identify these colonies.

#WelcometoR2R
 
Last edited:
I'm gonna guess pink lemonade?? But take mine for a grain of salt because I'm horrible at acropora id haha
 
6D26C7BC-B865-4E13-8655-5F855BB08135.jpeg
Thanks so much guys for the welcome! Just got back into the hobby 5 months ago.


Looks like the other colony pic didn’t upload correctly. Can anyone confirm if this one is a válida tri color?
 
6D26C7BC-B865-4E13-8655-5F855BB08135.jpeg
Thanks so much guys for the welcome! Just got back into the hobby 5 months ago.


Looks like the other colony pic didn’t upload correctly. Can anyone confirm if this one is a válida tri color?

Looks like tri color to me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new