SPS not looking great!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dan Kyle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@Dan Kyle, sorry late to the thread. Could you please post a picture of your full tank?

Please bare with me, I'm just recovering from the flu and today has been a much better day.

How long has your tank been running?

Hi. Sure I can. It’s 1.40am here so I will do it tomorrow now :) I hope you feel better real soon. Flu always sucks.
 
@Chaswood79 I'm sure it works for some, just like nopox worked for me. It's still informative to warn the OP that he should be cautious and look into it as every tank is different. I would encourage him to do research.

I will make sure when I start using the product that my parameters are in check. I’ll test, test and test once more. Don’t worry :)
 
Hi. Sure I can. It’s 1.40am here so I will do it tomorrow now :) I hope you feel better real soon. Flu always sucks.

Oh, man. Get some sleep. Well talk tomorrow.

Oh, thanks. Whole family had it. Was bad. All better now.
 
And they are as active and ornery as they were 19 years ago. No arthritis, grey hair, wrinkles, double chin, etc. They haven’t aged a bit

LOL They have it good, right? dang fish :D
 
Last edited:
Oh, man. Get some sleep. Well talk tomorrow.

Oh, thanks. Whole family had it. Was bad. All better now.

As requested. Here is a picture of my tank :)

A21CD76C-907E-4FB8-BE63-3F789346267B.jpeg
 
tank look need more coral to add?

Well considering I’ve lost 4 SPS recently I would beg to differ on needing more coral. I’m wasting £££ each time unless it’s LPS. Never have a problem with those.
 
Well considering I’ve lost 4 SPS recently I would beg to differ on needing more coral. I’m wasting £££ each time unless it’s LPS. Never have a problem with those.
addmore lps for your tank to be full?
 
Any improvement? Did you frag that branching Montipora?
 
Sorry been busy. Looking at your pictures, on thing that jumps at me and is probably nothing is how smooth your rock looks. How old is the rock and do you know what kind it is?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new