sps only tank

coral_gawd

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all!!! I have been in the hobby for about ten years. have had about 5 mixed reef tanks in my lifetime. I am finally starting a sps only tank!!!! a friend recommended this site to be able to get my hands on some sought after high end sps.

40nuvo all in one, no sand bed, plenty of lr
ovean revive t247(had geat success w china leds in the past so figure I would start w these, I reach 600 par at the top of the rocks, 300 at bottom of tnk)
plan to keep the alk at 8.5, nitrates 5-10, phos .1
plan to have a lot of flow ofcourse
using rpm fritz salt
kalkwaser in ato for ph stability
dose part a+b from esv

if you guys have any other advise...I would appreciate it...thanks...
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello There Mr. Gawd... Welcome to R2R... Glad you jumped in. Can't wait to see you post some pics of yiour build and the livestock you choose to put in it.. Very Exciting.. Will follow along... :)
 
WELCOME!!! 10 years in and 5 tanks... my only advice, show us what you got!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new