• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Pack for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter bmooney31
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bmooney31

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
kansas city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some fragging to do so Im trying to see if anyone is interested in a pacl of my sps that are ready to be cut. Im going to list them and if your interested PM me and I can get some pictures. I'll cut them as you order and let them heal for a few weeks before I get them to you. Alll Frags will be 1" or more. If there is something your looking for that I don't list please ask, cause I may have it.

Sunset Millipora
Ora Rose Millipora
Blue Turoki
Ponape Birdnest
Tubbs Birnest
ORA Green Birnest
Tyree Pink Lemonade
FHI sour apple birdnest
Bali Green Slimer
ORA turquoise stag
ORA bird of paradise
ORA Miami Orchid
CCA Cali Blue tort
CCA TRICOLOR blue polyp acro

I would do a pack of all 14 for $345 SHIPPED. I can do 3 Packs
 
could you do any mini colonies? if so pm me on that and what you could frag I need some milli's lost mine to aefw.
 
DOnt really have any colonies that I'm willing to part with. I have the Sunset Milli and the Rose Milli I can get you a 1" to 1.5" piece of.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new