• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sps packs, chalice and zoa frags

Item Price
$15-$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Zuska

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
341
Reaction score
63
Location
Brooklyn, New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here are some corals I have forsale, pick up only Brooklyn NY 11236, I do not ship
61C18701-300A-44B4-8AA2-F2FABBD3A7AA.jpeg
C80214BA-5C09-4CEB-9566-B25151F41F71.jpeg
C74E62F6-53FA-4AB5-A95F-6DF5100D6EE4.jpeg
C620780D-D996-4346-A270-EF39C9EA1ACF.jpeg
0D97729C-5042-4D40-B15C-0CF115C1874B.jpeg
9783BBA7-F59F-441F-90F1-7321AF41CC1B.jpeg
 
I’m into the “natural” look of rockscape in tanks and idk why but I’m digging the sloped tiles in your tank there.. glws
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new